Wageningen 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wageningen 2007

As we are going to overload our mailboxes with common emails, we have made this forum to talk about the party we are going to do or who is going to buy beer for the barbeque... After the erasmus period, we can use it to be in contact!!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MIR

MIR

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-24

rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!!   rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!! EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:23 pm

People!!!! tomorrow there is a festival in Rotterdam, for free.... i've added the link here....

At first.... andreu, andrea, belen and me , we are going for sure!!! come on....... let's enjoy everybody..... buy beers... and tomorrow at 11 in the morning we can take the train to see another new experience.....jejeje cyclops cyclops

besos pa todos
Back to top Go down
MIR

MIR

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: The link   rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!! EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:24 pm

jejeje, i'm in the moon....

jejeje: the link:

http://www.dunya.nl/

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Belentxu

Belentxu

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!!   rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!! EmptySat May 26, 2007 6:22 pm

Yes yes, let's gooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Violeta
Admin
Violeta

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!!   rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!! EmptySat May 26, 2007 6:43 pm

aaahhhh!!!

I want to go but I have to work a lot!! I will tell you this night in the bbq if i am going or not but I think that my supervisor will kill me if I don't send to her something on monday!!!

enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/aliburundindi
Belentxu

Belentxu

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!!   rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!! EmptySat May 26, 2007 7:44 pm

To reach Rotterdam at 1 we should take the 11.10 or 11.28 train, as it takes between one and two hours to arrive (depending on the conexions). Here you have the planning of the trains

http://www.ns.nl/servlet/Satellite?cid=1073490633461&pagename=www.ns.nl%2FPlanner%2Fplannerplus_resultaat_uitgebreid&naarStationVal=Rotterdam+Centraal&state=0%2C5%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2Cfalse%2C0%2C1%2C%2CNL%2CNL&vanStationVal=Ede-Wageningen&p=1083234338201&date=27%2C05%2C2007%2C13%2C00&lang=en&vanStationAbbr=ed&naarStationAbbr=rtd

Then we will have to walk a little bit, but it is quite easy to arrive. Just check the map in here!

http://www.viamichelin.es/viamichelin/esp/dyn/controller/mapPerformPage?strCountry=285&strAddress=Euromast&strMerged=rotterdam&x=0&y=0#locid=3bMGRSRVBOTERaSDAwMEQwNlNFUlJFUDExMTBjTlRFdU9UQTFOalUyY05DNDBOall3TWpjPQ__

Hope the information is useful!
Back to top Go down
tania

tania

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: well done bélen   rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!! EmptySat May 26, 2007 9:14 pm

you just give us the needed info, today in the bbq we talk, what a nice weekend if we eat the mushrooms on monday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!!   rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

rotterdam festival freeeeee!!!!!
Page 1 of 1