Wageningen 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wageningen 2007

As we are going to overload our mailboxes with common emails, we have made this forum to talk about the party we are going to do or who is going to buy beer for the barbeque... After the erasmus period, we can use it to be in contact!!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
._irenilla_.

._irenilla_.

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!! Empty
PostSubject: Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!!   Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 2:40 pm

Next Sunday there is in Schijndel (65 km from here) a festival in which these band of friends of mine is playing... I leave here the references:

The web page of the festival:
www.1anderfestival.nl
It is 10 euro, during the day, from 14 till midnight more or less. Open air, in a park, and as you can see in the program there are bands from all over the world.

Quinto Parpadeo's MySPace for you to check if you like the music: www.myspace.com/quintoparpadeo

Via Michelin's link for the way to the place:
http://www.viamichelin.es/viamichelin/esp/dyn/controller/ItiWGPerformPage?reinit=1&strStartCityCountry=285&strStartAddress=&strStartMerged=wageningen&strDestCityCountry=285&strDestAddress=&strDestMerged=schijndel&image2.x=43&image2.y=6
It is 65 km away from here.
We can get there either by public transport or by car. I would take a car, because in the 9292 page the preview time to get there is 3 hours, because you have to change a lot from bus to train, from train to train.. etc.

SO the car is cheaper and quicker.

I suggest that we make a list with the people that wants to go, for arranging the cars.

So post in here if you want to go to count with you please!!

Quite long information....

but if you arrived to here reading... you will probalby be already convinced to come!!

party and world music for everyone!!!

enjoy

geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/lapiniaylaninia
Ojitos

Ojitos

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!!   Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 8:24 pm

I will go!!! If I'm not in alert, of course (I really hope so!!!, fuck Academic Master Claster, you are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Muak cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Belentxu

Belentxu

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!!   Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 12:23 am

Juuuu, I cannot go! And I would like to see the Fifth parpadeo... anyway, I will try to enjoy Naples!

Have a lot of fun and say a couple of "oles" from me!
Back to top Go down
tania

tania

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: I cannot go   Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 12:51 am

it seems really nice, but I cannot go, on sunday I am travelling to texel island with a course!
Back to top Go down
._irenilla_.

._irenilla_.

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!!   Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 9:32 pm

So for the moment we are going

- Juan
- Andreu
- Bea
- Irene

I am going to make the reservation for one car, so if somebody else wants to come we have one place left, and for more people try to fill another car. Smile

CIao Ciao!!

we are going to have a last read of our exam of tomorrow... bye!

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/lapiniaylaninia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!!   Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Musics Of The World Festival - Sunday 10 June - 5ºPPDO!!
Page 1 of 1