Wageningen 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wageningen 2007

As we are going to overload our mailboxes with common emails, we have made this forum to talk about the party we are going to do or who is going to buy beer for the barbeque... After the erasmus period, we can use it to be in contact!!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Violeta
Admin
Violeta

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-05-24

This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER??? Empty
PostSubject: This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER???   This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER??? EmptyTue May 29, 2007 4:09 pm

Yesterday I was looking to the pictures of this year and I realised that we haven't done another girl's dinner with delicious food and a lot of toilet moments!!!!

The next weekends will be very busy (festivals, Italy, Bruno's birthday...) and this can be the last chance!!
drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

PS: Julia, this time you CAN'T LEAVE BEFORE 7 IN THE MORNING....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/aliburundindi
MariaLaPortu

MariaLaPortu

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER???   This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER??? EmptyTue May 29, 2007 4:16 pm

oh yeah baby Very Happy I love the idea! The toilette moments started on that dinner (Mir this time no puré on the roof, please!!) We need a place for it, because now the kitchen downstairs is always busy! And this time Tania is also here! Whoehoe!!!! AHAHAHAHA!

affraid What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://staywageningen.blogspot.com
MIR

MIR

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: of course   This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER??? EmptyTue May 29, 2007 6:25 pm

First the roof ..... if not i have to think about it...... Laughing

I don't know but....when are we going to do a binnenhaven party?? i miss them a lot a lot a lot!!!!! i can't imagine to leave Wageningen without any binnenhaven party more..... so..... think about that!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ojitos

Ojitos

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER???   This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER??? EmptyTue May 29, 2007 6:43 pm

Ei girls!! First-of-all, I am Bea (jeje) I had some problems with the registration process, and I couldn't register as Bea...

I like very much the idea, but Mir, Maria and me will have a meeting to see one house for next year...and it will be on friday, right Mir???

We will see,

1bigkissandhugs.
Back to top Go down
Violeta
Admin
Violeta

PostSubject: Re: This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER???   This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER??? EmptyTue May 29, 2007 7:46 pm

come on... you can go just before dinner... is our last chance:
This weekend: girls night or binnenhaven party
Next: Italy (paolo!!!!)
Next: Bruno + Tilburg
Next: Den Haag
Next: last one aaahhhhaaahhh

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/aliburundindi
._irenilla_.

._irenilla_.

PostSubject: Re: This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER???   This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER??? EmptyTue May 29, 2007 10:27 pm

I have exams next weeeek! aHHH without study weeeeek!
but seems fine for me to have a dinner this friday.... but come on.... let's do a girls dinner with boys... we are mean by not inviting them my friends... I through an idea... what if they come dressed like girls? queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/lapiniaylaninia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER???   This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER??? Empty

Back to top Go down

This Friday (1st of June): GIRLS DINNER???
Page 1 of 1