Wageningen 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wageningen 2007

As we are going to overload our mailboxes with common emails, we have made this forum to talk about the party we are going to do or who is going to buy beer for the barbeque... After the erasmus period, we can use it to be in contact!!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wageningen!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tania

tania

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Wageningen!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wageningen!!!   Wageningen!!! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:32 pm

Hey,
so much time without visiting the forum (I almost do not remember my password...)

I still have in mind to go to wage for enjoying the liberation day, so, if noone is going to visit me here in Santiago, we will see us (I hope a lot of you ) during those days!!!

By the way, I will spend three weeks of march in Açores!!!!! sunny The sun, rendeer wild animals elephant lol! and me!!! (do not think in eastern to visit santiago, I do not allow you to come if I am not there)

Well carnival was crazy and very funny, like always, bu now I have one exam... (yes, this is life that I like, I just have two exams within four months)!!
Pandereta is going very good, if you come, i will play for you (if we do not have hungover, cause is very noisy)

I do not know if I have more news, I want to visit Italy, but I do not know when.

Big kisses and hugs for everybody. I hope everything there is ok!
Back to top Go down

Wageningen!!!
Page 1 of 1