Wageningen 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wageningen 2007

As we are going to overload our mailboxes with common emails, we have made this forum to talk about the party we are going to do or who is going to buy beer for the barbeque... After the erasmus period, we can use it to be in contact!!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MariaLaPortu

MariaLaPortu

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-05-24

What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May Empty
PostSubject: What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May   What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May EmptySat May 26, 2007 3:16 pm

Somebody as some plan? Or not really? What a Face drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
http://staywageningen.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May   What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:14 pm

Luigi gave the ideia to go out at night to Amsterdam... but not the festival at least for me.

Tomorrow there is a festival in Rotterdam FREE and it looks nice too, check it: http://www.dunya.nl

pig
Back to top Go down
Belentxu

Belentxu

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May   What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May EmptySat May 26, 2007 6:20 pm

Hey people!

I am now quite sure that no one is going today to this festival (too much yesterday in the international, no?) therefore I have talked with Andreu and Miriam and we think that it would be a nice idea to make a bbq in my house. Is not the biggest place in wage, but for few nice people it will be enough!

There will be music, guitars, cajon flamenco and all necesary for the fire. So just bring your beers and food (of course dont forget about your party soul!!) at about 9-9.30.

Make me know if you are comming!
Back to top Go down
Violeta
Admin
Violeta

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May   What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May EmptySat May 26, 2007 6:40 pm

I will go to the bbq and after we can go to drink something to the center or to international...

Not until late like yesterday because I have a lot of work... see you there!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/aliburundindi
Belentxu

Belentxu

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May   What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May EmptySat May 26, 2007 7:45 pm

It is the goodbye party of Andres (a tall thin guy who lives in Droevendal) tonight also and he has invited some people to drink in this hippy neigbourhood. Maybe we can join afterwards....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May   What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May EmptySat May 26, 2007 7:54 pm

ANdres is leavinggggg ? Shocked this is a new one...ok
Back to top Go down
tania

tania

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: bbq is cool!   What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May EmptySat May 26, 2007 7:55 pm

yes, I want bbq at your house!!
and the festival seems so so good, I will listen galician bagpipes!!! there is a galician group (rosalĂ­a de castro)!!!!!! I need them, I need the wonderful strident sounds from my blood!!!
lets go! sunny
Back to top Go down
Violeta
Admin
Violeta

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May   What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May EmptySat May 26, 2007 8:12 pm

ok
so bbq in your house and after to andresiko's house!!

it is nice plan for today...
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/aliburundindi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May   What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May Empty

Back to top Go down

What about today?!?! Saturday 25th May
Page 1 of 1