Wageningen 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wageningen 2007

As we are going to overload our mailboxes with common emails, we have made this forum to talk about the party we are going to do or who is going to buy beer for the barbeque... After the erasmus period, we can use it to be in contact!!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Putxero De MOroSSSS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carleta

Carleta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Putxero De MOroSSSS Empty
PostSubject: Putxero De MOroSSSS   Putxero De MOroSSSS EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 3:20 pm

Hellooooo everybodyyy!!!!

Today is the recovery day after Moros i Cristians ( Moorish and Christians let's say) that consist in four days of alcohol and historic battles all around my town, eating and drinking, dancing and parading with your "people" trying to conquer Valencia...we always lose by the way...my tribe ("comparsa") is called Mudéjares, we are moorish, hehhehehe and we cook the best "putxero" cheers

Hereafter there is a picture of me and my totally drunk boyfriend the first night of the celebrations
Putxero De MOroSSSS Pict0010

I want you to like it and to come the next year with us!!! we need more warriors to win to that damned unfaithful christians!!
Putxero De MOroSSSS Pict0011
This year has been a very quiet one, maybe I am getting old??????!!!!! ......mmm....nooooooo I don't think so!!! I am still missing you I guess, hehehe. How you can see, our soldiers are trained in the art of killing to every christian that dare to show in front of us (water guns for Sunday, a tradition that help us to don't fall under the 28 degrees mixed with liters and liters of "burret")
Putxero De MOroSSSS Pict0012
But don't be afraid my friends you and feel free to come next year here, because at least during two days these lands are Arab's and you know, we don't eat to anybody!!! Long life to Mudejares, long life to you all!!!!
Putxero De MOroSSSS Pict0013
LOT OF KISSES AND HUGS CRAZY PEOPLEEEEEEE!!!!MUAKS MUAKS MUAKSSS
Back to top Go down
Belentxu

Belentxu

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Putxero De MOroSSSS   Putxero De MOroSSSS EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 2:00 am

Ohhhhhh, very nice!!

Everybody should make something like this after a trip!! I promise to do it after the Portugalus journey!

In Cartagena we have something very similar; Carthagenians (¿?) and Romans. Almost all my friends are romans, but I've always wanted to be a Carthageniens, more wild, more like Xena the warrior princess... farao
Back to top Go down
._irenilla_.

._irenilla_.

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Putxero De MOroSSSS   Putxero De MOroSSSS EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 12:56 am

So cool Smile
thanx for reportingggg, pics included!

Today I'm in madrid one night and tomorrow to LaCoruña.
We arrived yesterday from Portugal, and it was great. Belentxu has to upload the pics!!

big big hug charletttttttt!

[come to madriZZ!]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/lapiniaylaninia
Carleta

Carleta

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Putxero De MOroSSSS   Putxero De MOroSSSS EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:15 am

Come on guyyysss!!!! pictures from Portugal for the poor people who couldn't go!!.....we want to know!!! hehehehe, I've been so soooo jelous (in the good sense we understand...) of you guys, thinking that (almost) everybody were together and I wasn't !!! I swear that I will do something to compensate it!

By the way...any news from Andreuuuuu???!!!

BIGBIGBIG HUGS king and queen
Back to top Go down
Bruno

Bruno

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: my dream is to fly overe the rainbow ... so high   Putxero De MOroSSSS EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 1:50 am

lol!

hello to every body .... maybe are u thinking that i'm bruno but is not true
i'm his laptop that decide that is starting the time to fly over the rainbows.

carletta or better E.carletta why u didn't come we were waiting u and we need a stupid to take jokes. we are enjoy a lot the spain than the portugal and the next days the spain tan bien.
afro
Back to top Go down
._irenilla_.

._irenilla_.

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Putxero De MOroSSSS   Putxero De MOroSSSS EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 6:16 pm

comeeeee on???

did I hear something like....

BeCosssse You KnoWwwWWww!!!

...Paolonnnnni???

HugsHugs and Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/lapiniaylaninia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putxero De MOroSSSS   Putxero De MOroSSSS Empty

Back to top Go down

Putxero De MOroSSSS